This website collects some personal data of its users.
Summary of the policy
Personal data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contacting the user – Contact form: personal data (email, name and phone number)
Statistics – Google Analytics: personal data: (cookies and usage data)
Advertising – AdWords Remarketing, Facebook Remarketing, Facebook Custom Audience: personal data (cookies and usage data)
Integration with social networks and external platforms – Facebook, Instagram: personal data (cookies and usage data)
Contact management and message delivery – Mailchimp: personal data (email)
Data Controller: Tecnomontaggi S.r.l. with registered office in Italy at Via Calabria, 4114, 47522 Cesena (FC) P. IVA n. 03170330405.
Holder’s email address: email@example.com
Data Controller: Tecnomontaggi S.r.l. with registered office in Italy at Via Calabria, 4114, 47522 Cesena (FC) P. IVA n. 03170330405.
Types of data collected
Among the personal data collected by this website, either independently or through third parties, are: cookies, usage data, name, phone number and email.
Unless otherwise specified, all data requested by this website is mandatory. If the user refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this website to provide the service. In cases where this website indicates certain data as optional, users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the service or its operation.
The user assumes responsibility for the personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this website and guarantees that he/she has the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the owner from any liability to third parties.
Modalities and location of data processing
Method of treatment: the owner adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data.
The treatment is carried out by computer and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic closely related to the purposes indicated.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to data from other subjects involved in the organization of this website (administrative staff, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, data processors by the owner.
The updated list of those responsible can always be requested from the data controller.
Legal basis of the treatment: the owner treats personal data relating to the user in case of one of the following conditions:
- The user has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some jurisdictions, the controller may be authorized to process personal data without the user’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below having to exist, until the user objects (“opts out”) to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of personal data is governed by European data protection legislation.
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the user and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures.
- The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the owner is subject
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority vested in the data controller
- The treatment is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties
However, it is always possible to ask the owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Place: the data are processed at the headquarters of the owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are located. For more information, please contact the owner.
Your personal data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which you are located. To obtain further information on the location of the processing, the user may refer to the section on details on the processing of personal data.
You have the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or formed by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as the security measures taken by the owner to protect the data.
If one of the transfers just described takes place, the user can refer to the respective sections of this document or ask the owner for information by contacting him at the address given at the beginning.
Period of conservation: the data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the owner and the user will be held until the execution of that contract is completed.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until such interest is satisfied. You may obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the controller.
When processing is based on your consent, the controller may retain your personal data for longer until such consent is withdrawn. In addition, the controller may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the expiry of this period, the right to access, cancel, rectify and the right to portability of the Data can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of data processing
User data are collected to enable the owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: improving user experience, statistics, viewing content from external platforms, contacting the user and protection from SPAM.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and the personal data concretely relevant for each purpose, the user may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details of personal data processing
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Contacting the user: the user, by filling out the contact form with his or her data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated by the header of the form
Personal data collected: email, name and phone number.
- Statistics – Google Analytics: personal data (cookies and usage data)
Google Analytics (Google Inc.): Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the personal data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use personal information to contextualize and personalize ads in its ad network. Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
- Advertising – AdWords Remarketing,Facebook Remarketing, Facebook Custom Audience: personal data (cookies and usage data)
AdWords Remarketing (Google Inc.): AdWords Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google Inc. that links the activity of this website with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick cookie.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
Facebook Remarketing (Facebook, Inc.): Facebook Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that links the activity of this website with the Facebook advertising network.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Facebook Custom Audience (Facebook, Inc.): Facebook Custom Audience is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that links the activity of this website with the Facebook advertising network.
Personal Data Collected: Cookies and email.
- Integrated platform services and comments – Direct compilation: personal data (access to the website with your own authentication)
Integration with social networks and external platforms – Facebook, Instagram: personal data (cookies and usage data).
This type of service allows for interactions with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this website. Interactions and information acquired by this website are in any case subject to the user’s privacy settings related to each social network. In case a service of interaction with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data related to the pages where it is installed.
Facebook (Facebook Inc.): personal data collected (cookies and usage data).
Instagram (Instagram Inc.): personal data collected (cookies and usage data).
- Contact management and messaging – Mailchimp: personal data (email)
Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group LLC): personal data collected (email).
- Display of content from external platforms – Google Fonts: personal data (cookies and usage data).
Google Fonts (Google Inc)
Google Fonts is a font display service operated by Google Inc. that allows this website to integrate such content into its pages.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner.
In particular, the user has the right to:
- Withdraw consent at any time. The user can revoke the consent to the processing of their personal data previously expressed
- Oppose the processing of their data. You may object to the processing of your data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are given in the section below
- Access to your own data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of the processed data
- Verify and ask for rectification. The user can verify the correctness of his own data and ask for their updating or correction
- Obtain the limitation of treatment. When certain conditions are met, the user may request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case the owner will not treat the data for any other purpose than their conservation
- Obtain the cancellation or removal of their personal data. When certain conditions are met, the user may request the deletion of their data by the owner
- Receive their data or have it transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the user’s consent, a contract to which the user is a party or contractual measures related thereto
- Proposing a complaint. The user may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object: when personal data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the data controller or in pursuit of a legitimate interest of the data controller, users have the right to object to the processing on grounds relating to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that if their data were to be processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons. To find out whether the data controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights: in order to exercise the user’s rights, users can address a request to the contact details of the holder indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the holder as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on processing
Defense in court: the user’s personal data may be used by the owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this website or related services by the user.
The user declares to be aware that the holder may be obliged to disclose the data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance: for operational and maintenance purposes, this website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain personal data, such as the user’s IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of personal data may be requested at any time from the data controller using the contact details.
Responding to “Do Not Track” requests: this website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out whether any third party services used support them, the user is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
Therefore, please consult this page regularly, referring to the date of last modification indicated at the bottom.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the data controller will collect the user’s consent again, if necessary.
Definition and legal references
Personal data (or data): personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, even in conjunction with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
Usage data: is the information collected automatically through this website (including by third party applications integrated into this website), including: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the user who connects with this website, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.. ) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
User: the individual who uses this website which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
Data Subject: the natural person to whom the personal data refers.
Data Controller (or Owner): the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this website. The data controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this website.
This website (or this Application): the hardware or software tool through which users’ personal data are collected and processed.
Service: the service provided by this website as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this website/application.
European Union (or EU): unless otherwise specified, any reference in this document to the European Union shall be deemed to include all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookie: a small portion of data stored within the user’s device.
Testo di prova
Where to find us
Tecnomontaggi S.r.l. – Via Calabria, 4114 – (Villa Calabra) 47522 Cesena (FC), Italy – VAT & Fiscal Code 03170330405